New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi,

Just checking in. Joined while I was getting educated and searching for my truck so I have been creeping around for a little while, figured it was time to introduce myself so hello from Flagstaff AZ!

This is my new to me 2018 802a. I have put about 1000 miles one in 2 weeks and have been looking for any excuse to drive it. Im in love so far, and I have had a lot of vehicles.

Not gonna be a mall crawler and working on getting it set up to do some runs (pics are from pickup day, ran it down some dirt roads on the way home for science). Put in chase light/third brake light and antenna for the radio over the weekend, looking for another spare wheel/tire and a rack for the bed right now.

Punchy O'Butters
W3TWO

IMG_1487.JPG IMG_1488.JPG

daystaff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just checking in. Joined while I was getting educated and searching for my truck so I have been creeping around for a little while, figured it was time to introduce myself so hello from Flagstaff AZ!

This is my new to me 2018 802a. I have put about 1000 miles one in 2 weeks and have been looking for any excuse to drive it. Im in love so far, and I have had a lot of vehicles.

Not gonna be a mall crawler and working on getting it set up to do some runs (pics are from pickup day, ran it down some dirt roads on the way home for science). Put in chase light/third brake light and antenna for the radio over the weekend, looking for another spare wheel/tire and a rack for the bed right now.

Punchy O'Butters
W3TWO

View attachment 165395 View attachment 165396
Welcome to the Frf, btw what a cool car.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Already putting the truck to good use, very nice!!! Get those mods going. Enjoy it.

OP
OP
Punchy OButters
Reaction score
Yep northern, we get about 10 feet of snow a year. Its all about the altitude, we are at 7,000ft where I live with 12,000ft peaks just north of us.

that was 2 weeks ago, now we are tckling the 70s.

Thanks all for the welcome!