New to the Forum. Looking for an Raptor R.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treynor

Reaction score
Yah, this seems like a fact question at this point. Multiple trucks have sold on BaT in the 145-159 range in the past month. Will be interesting to how quickly prices continue to drop.

OP
OP
topdawg4ever

topdawg4ever

Reaction score
Spent the week calling dealerships with inventory and dealerships who could order an R. $50k over seems the norm. I found one guy willing to order for $20k over but that’s just too steep. Most these places want to steer you toward a 35 or 37 Raptor.

Going to keep trying to call dealerships this week and then likely lean TRX as my 2nd choice based on availability and deals.

If I could find one $10k over I can probably stomach that. But I’m not hopeful.

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent the week calling dealerships with inventory and dealerships who could order an R. $50k over seems the norm. I found one guy willing to order for $20k over but that’s just too steep. Most these places want to steer you toward a 35 or 37 Raptor.

Going to keep trying to call dealerships this week and then likely lean TRX as my 2nd choice based on availability and deals.

which dealership was willing to do 20 over if you don't mind me asking?

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Check my post here, especially if you are in Ohio: