new to the club! 2022 White 35’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I would say that is a fair deal in So Cal. Especially for one off the lot. Go use it and you won't think about the cost. congrats on the new ride.

OP
OP
erniecsays

erniecsays

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say that is a fair deal in So Cal. Especially for one off the lot. Go use it and you won't think about the cost. congrats on the new ride.
I walked away from Ken Grody Ford, they wanted 20K over on a used 2021 with 600ish miles on the odometer someone flipped to them… I think I did ok lol.

Last edited:

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Grody has beautiful trucks but they absolutely **** you. I will never buy a vehicle there. They like to sell their trucks, then buy them back, and then re sell again. Then they charge ADM's on both sales. Their ADM's are anywhere from from 25-50 over. Pretty shady. ADM's totally suck but if you live in So Cal its part of the game to get a truck. But their's are way too high. Unless you are willing to shop out of state, and that is 50/50 if you can find a truck and a dealer that is honorable. Enjoy your new truck, you are going to love it. Smiles per gallon.