new to the club! 2022 White 35’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

erniecsays

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy everyone!

Picked up my new truck last week off the lot, didn’t order.

Lucky to live in SoCal so the mark up was unavoidable :rolleyes:… dealer was asking 35k over, I got it down to 12.5, not stoked but feel ok considering the local market... probably could have gone out of state for less etc but frankly do not have the calendar open enough to make it happen… you know what they say “time is money.”

Truck is amazing so far, i’m coming from a Trail Boss on a mid travel set up and cannot believe how much more capable the Gen 3 is WHILE riding like an absolute dream.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT i actually had a TRX on order at the 10k under out of state deal… but really couldn’t stomach the amount of exterior unpainted plastics, the subpar (IMO) wheels, lack of running boards etc. It was a “Level 1,” not in production and RAM wouldn’t let me modify the build whatsoever. Once I started pricing out the changes to the Ram it was similar to the Raptor even with the mark up without the need of having to fly out to Iowa for pick up. Also, this is a work truck and I put in heavy miles so the MPG on the 6.2 was not ideal.

So far have changed out the antenna (wow Ford that thing is ugly!), getting a front tint and will be dropping off at Camburg for the perch level and UCAs… at some point after that will be going 0 offset wheels and 37.

All in all I’m super happy, grateful to be able to pull the trigger on such a toy and longing for the days of when I’d be able to walk into a dealer and hammer the sales team for a sub-MSRP deal.

Cheers!

1D395D2D-A822-4C76-A5C0-7D6133792DEF.jpeg

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy everyone!

Picked up my new truck last week off the lot, didn’t order.

Lucky to live in SoCal so the mark up was unavoidable :rolleyes:… dealer was asking 35k over, I got it down to 12.5, not stoked but feel ok considering the local market... probably could have gone out of state for less etc but frankly do not have the calendar open enough to make it happen… you know what they say “time is money.”

Truck is amazing so far, i’m coming from a Trail Boss on a mid travel set up and cannot believe how much more capable the Gen 3 is WHILE riding like an absolute dream.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT i actually had a TRX on order at the 10k under out of state deal… but really couldn’t stomach the amount of exterior unpainted plastics, the subpar (IMO) wheels, lack of running boards etc. It was a “Level 1,” not in production and RAM wouldn’t let me modify the build whatsoever. Once I started pricing out the changes to the Ram it was similar to the Raptor even with the mark up without the need of having to fly out to Iowa for pick up. Also, this is a work truck and I put in heavy miles so the MPG on the 6.2 was not ideal.

So far have changed out the antenna (wow Ford that thing is ugly!), getting a front tint and will be dropping off at Camburg for the perch level and UCAs… at some point after that will be going 0 offset wheels and 37.

All in all I’m super happy, grateful to be able to pull the trigger on such a toy and longing for the days of when I’d be able to walk into a dealer and hammer the sales team for a sub-MSRP deal.

Cheers!

View attachment 382188
Congrats and welcome to the forym!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius
#FeelinTheADMBurn