New to Raptors- couple dumb questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ted Lakoski

Reaction score
New to posting....just traded my 2019 for a RR loaded 35 today....Gen 3 is big improvemt on all fronts....in the garage tonight with Clay bar and bead maker.....I have the bead locks and the checking the tire pressure the valve stem caps seem very short....may be have big fingers...ideas appreciated.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI ... all raptors leaving the factory leave at 50+ psi. why? Because it could be months before it gets on the lot. Ford does NOT want the vehicle transport driver to have to deal with flat tires when he picks them up from the rail yard.

Every time I take a delivery of new vehicle, I always bring my tire gauge so I can set the pressure myself before driving home.

Last edited:

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank god because it sounds soo good
Not sure my neighbors agree, or my wife, lol. When I am in the truck by myself, it's Baja. When the wife is with me it is Normal. When I leave or enter the neighborhood its Quiet. I already have a crazy loud Harley with no quiet button. No need to be that guy in my truck.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So who will be the first to put the gen3 exhaust on a gen2?

Anyone know how easy/hard will be yet?
Really? how will you control the vavle? How will you integrate the valve positioning (open or close) into the drive modes? And you are assuming all the oem hangers on the gen3 exhaust will line up with the gen2 frame?