New (to me) SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuburbanJake

Reaction score
Hello All. Jake here checking in. I just acquired a loaded ‘14 screw with 97k for probably too much at 40k out the door but what the hell? 13k down made the payments pretty sweet. Sure hope all this i am reading about the vehicle values leveling back out soon doesnt eat that 13k when its done! Maybe i should sell it back and wait! Glad to be aboard. This seems like an awesome group.

Forgive my ignorance in the matter, can i post a question about some maintenance and what not here or on a more specific thread for such?

Thanks to all

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello All. Jake here checking in. I just acquired a loaded ‘14 screw with 97k for probably too much at 40k out the door but what the hell? 13k down made the payments pretty sweet. Sure hope all this i am reading about the vehicle values leveling back out soon doesnt eat that 13k when its done! Maybe i should sell it back and wait! Glad to be aboard. This seems like an awesome group.

Forgive my ignorance in the matter, can i post a question about some maintenance and what not here or on a more specific thread for such?

Thanks to all

Welcome....try and search first......if not...throw it out there...someone knows.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Good looking machine. Prices are high these days, but the enjoyment should help ease that. Have fun.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Congrats on a beautiful Gen 1 Raptor. Ask whatever you want, if you ask on this thread, you may not get the answer you want, if you ask in a mechanical thread, you will get more responses. Good luck.

P4SHOCAT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice Gen 1. Prices are nuts, wish I could have bought 2 back in 2019. Sell 1 keep 1. Good luck with the truck.