New to me Raptor. Good timing with oil prices skyrocketing! LOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leprechaun

Reaction score
Nice looking truck!
My Raptor gets much better mileage than the V10 Audi S8 I used to have; you could just watch your mpg decrease noticeably while sitting at red lights. Really. One would think there were holes in the fuel system somewhere...

OP
OP
ZookieRap

ZookieRap

Reaction score
Nice looking truck!
My Raptor gets much better mileage than the V10 Audi S8 I used to have; you could just watch your mpg decrease noticeably while sitting at red lights. Really. One would think there were holes in the fuel system somewhere...

My most recent was an S4 which was actually great on mpg, even tuned, but couldn't hold a candle to that S8. All relative I guess. I'll whine about buying a truck just as oil barrels double in price (since election) and may well double again but I wouldn't trade it for the world. This thing is fun. The maintenance savings over my Audi alone may well cover the fuel cost increase if I really cared to do that math.

Leprechaun

Reaction score
That 2008 S8 was an AWESOME vehicle. The V10 sound and smoothness; words simply fail. From there to a 2018 BMW M550 to a 2019 Raptor; my first truck. No looking back. The Raptor is SO MUCH FUN and I haven't even scratched it's potential...yet.