New to me Gen 1 - Ft. Bragg, NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! 16 plugs? Am I missing something? Like a second engine? Wait, I get it. Both vehicles. I was like freeze plugs? :burnout:

OP
OP
emerald_nomad - RLTW

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score
Welcome! 16 plugs? Am I missing something? Like a second engine? Wait, I get it. Both vehicles. I was like freeze plugs? :burnout:
A second engine?? Hush your mouth. Don’t you wish that evil on me. You obviously have a gen 2 and are clearly bragging lol. Don’t worry, I’ll have a gen 2 one day (to gift to my old lady).

All jokes aside, 16 spark plugs because wasted spark. We have one on the top of the cylinder and another one lower on the cylinder head right above the exhaust valve.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird! I really had no idea. I'm not familiar with the 6.2. About the closest I've been to was the 5.4 in my dad's prior King Ranch.

I was thinking that maybe that maybe it was to do with some weird timing thing or something, but then I figured I must be crazy. Thanks for the info!