New to me 2020 in Austin TX.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeadFootTarp

Reaction score
DF8DAF23-E5A9-4A23-978E-F85E1654D73D.jpegTook the plunge on a Blue Advantage Gold Certified 2020 802A w/ CF package Lead Foot with 19k miles this morning. Traded in my 2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain and I got what I paid new for the truck in 2018, which was the big driving force behind the move. Had a BakFlip tonneau cover on my old truck and am looking to do the same for the Raptor. Also have a quote from Ziegler for a 9/125K Premium Care ESP for $1,475. Would appreciate any suggestions on tonneau covers as well as feedback on the ESP. Looking forward to spending a lot of time on the forums and finding ways to spend more money!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on a beautiful Raptor. Looks like it has already been levelled. I use a backflip 2 on my gen 1 and love it. Seems like a good price for the ESP, but not sure what all that includes.

OP
OP
LeadFootTarp

LeadFootTarp

Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on a beautiful Raptor. Looks like it has already been levelled. I use a backflip 2 on my gen 1 and love it. Seems like a good price for the ESP, but not sure what all that includes.
Thanks! Any idea the difference between the BakFlip 2 and MX4? Also, is there way to check if it has a leveling kit already?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Great looking Raptor. There’s plenty to spend on. I have a Lomax cover and it’s really super low profile and quite a clean look. Water tight and you can remove the whole thing in literally a minute.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius.

What color are you going to cover the primer with :p ?

That doesn’t sound like bad money for the ESP. If you’re going to keep it reasonably stock, and use it for some level of commuting duty or for the peace of mind.
A lot of electronics on this truck...

Great time to be looking to spend money - our supporting vendors are offering black Friday sales about now. You should check them out. Lights are a little cheaper this time of year, some wheels could also spice things up.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome... I'm up on the north shore of Lake Travis. I have a MX4 and have no complaints. I WOULD, however, highly suggest getting with Nick of Apollo Optics out of Houston for parts. Forum vendor. He's great to deal with, close, and takes customer service very seriously.