New to me 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank M

Reaction score
Well finally took the leap and purchased my dream truck about 6 months ago. 2014 with 38000 mi completely stock with all maintenance records. Since then I added Geiser springs, roush exhaust, S&B intake, SVC front and rear bumper and SVC bypass bed rack. Having a bit of fun with a Raptor group out of Nor Cal at Prairie City. Looking forward to 2020 maybe a few multi day runs.

Last edited:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well finally took the leap and purchased my dream truck about 6 months ago. 2014 with 38000 mi completely stock with all maintenance records. Since then I added Geiser springs, roush exhaust, S&B intake, SVC front and rear bumper and SVC bypass bed rack. Having a bit of fun with a Raptor group out of Nor Cal at Prairie City. Looking forward to 2020 maybe a few multi day runs.

Man head up with us today to ROC Fest lol. You’re 20 minutes from us at Prairie City.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome and congrats. Did anybody mention to Frank that not posting picts gets him entered to win a Prius? Honestly you'll love the car Frank, all the soccer moms are sporting them. ;)

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Congrats! Love my ‘14. V8 all the way baby!

What’s a Gen1 going for in NorCal w 38k mi these days if we can ask?

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Frank the contest rules don't account for the profile pict. What color would you like your new Prius to be? ;)