New to me 2013 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gimmesand

Reaction score
Hi all,

Pretty new to the forum. I made an account years ago but never got around to posting. I have a 2002 F150 FX4 Ext cab that I’ve been building since 2006 so I’m familiar with Offroad trucks.

This past weekend I came across a 2013 Terrain color Raptor with 84k miles and pulled the trigger. Couldn’t be more happy on finding it as all I came across were black trucks in my price range.

Hope to learn a lot from this forum as well as contributing where I can!

Carlos

GFO Racing
The DMC

8FEF15B5-A860-40C8-AC49-22ACF1C8B415.jpeg

8A3047D1-2C22-4656-8770-AC87BA7706B4.jpeg

OP
OP
Gimmesand

Gimmesand

Reaction score
Looks great man congrats! Everything running okay?

Thank you! I’m excited to strart gathering parts and make it my own. Everything seems to be fine. I’ve only been doing research on them for a week or so.

I have noticed it has that front suspension rattle and the rear shocks seem to need a rebuild so i picked up some rebuilt ones with super low miles. Plan is to change the perch height and level it.

Also found that the rear Brake's squeal but it’s only when I release the park brake and reverse out of a spot. After that it’s fine. My buddy has a 2014 and his do the same exact thing. Need to try and figure out why cause it’s kind of annoying.

Usafmike76

Reaction score
nice. when I was looking it was a lot of black and a couple of the other colors sprinkled in. I love black. I love the white look but I have a white company F150 so unless it was a great find I was probably getting black or silver.

Both of your trucks are sexy

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
Pictures. So it DID happen.