New to me 2011 Super Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PNW Raptor

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just recently purchase this 2011 tuxedo black super crew. Absolutely love the truck so far. Plans are to use this as a camera vehicle (I shoot automotive video work) and a fun daily.

First thing was mounting a set of Fifteen52 Turbomac HD's. Not too many good wheel options in the truck world in my opinion, was between these and some Methods and these look great to me. Next up is some routine maintenance (truck is at 95k miles) and a shock rebuild. Matte black wrap will happen eventually plus probably a tune of some sort. I also swapped out my blue Ford tailgate emblem for a black one for some extra power!

This forum was really helpful when I was researching Raptors and looking for my truck, so thanks for that. Glad to be here!

IMG_0542.jpeg

OP
OP
P

PNW Raptor

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Here's some pics with the black tailgate emblem. I also just put the OEM black reflector deletes on the side mirrors. This was suggested to me by a friend, the reflectors never really bothered me, but it looks so much cleaner without them, especially on a black truck.

IMG_0687.jpegIMG_0682.jpeg
IMG_0602.jpeg

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to tap the existing wires, its not plug and play. I used a positap to connect the +12v wire to the turn signal wire. I pulled the puddle lamp to install it, so I just wrapped the ground wire around the puddle lamp ground terminal before I slid the the wire terminals back on the puddle lamp. They look great, LEDs are a perfect match color and intesity wise to the 5 stock amber LEDs up front. When they are off they just look black. Very happy with them. Sorry, dont have any pics.