New to me 11" Raptor with Icon Stage II questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

citrixnrdu

Reaction score
Purchased used Raptor from another member here and have been having fun for about 6 months now. It has adjustable Icon II front and rear but for the life of me, can't find any instructions on adjustments. Is this something hidden ont he DarkWeb or can be provided. Just need a better understanding what adjustments I need to make given where I am going really. Sometimes it is just mud, sometimes street, sometimes pulling a large boat. Thanks in advance and let me know if you need more info.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It all comes down to personal preference. I like my front Icons set all the way to H, but I understand a lot of people like theirs to be set to S.

I would find a moderately mixed road and run it making complete changes in the dampening. This will give you an idea of the range, and you can dial it in from there. Make large adjustments at first, so you get a feel for what is changing on the truck, then fine tune it from there.
@ICONRep can explain more about Icon specific stuff though.

D

Deleted member 12951

New to me 11" Raptor with Icon Stage II questions

I printed this out and keep it in the glove box, settings are at the bottom. Haven't seen anything on recommendations for the fronts but when offroad I set it to S and like 6-7 when on the street. Would like to hear what ICON recommends since they show it for the rear but not the fronts, hint hint.

http://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/I95201_REVB.pdf