New to Ford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

moreda55

Reaction score
Lights came in....

The side amber covers didn't ship with them as I had ordered so they are sending them out via mail..

Didn't have time to get them installed today so I'll be doing it on the 2nd with a buddy of mine..

c3lmr7B.jpg
ZiIXD8p.jpg

OP
OP
M

moreda55

Reaction score
So I was going to get a local shop to install my lights as i have never played with wires before and the last thing i want to do is f*ck something up on my new truck...... well I decided to have a go after watching the greatest false sense on confidence inspiring thing you can....... YouTube......

Well I made it happen....

chmSAH0.jpg
xvWeATT.jpg

Really happy with how they came out and I think it helps the look of the front end.

OP
OP
M

moreda55

Reaction score
which package u go woth 900 or 1200 one, looking at them

I sorta did my own thing.. Got the with just the KC flex lights and amber lenses then bought the Rigid Industries Spot lights and then Rigid Industries Flood lights.. Spots are the far inside the the floods are in the middle..

OP
OP
M

moreda55

Reaction score
Shred day

Got a hall pass from the wife for the day so heading out for a Shred day with a couple friends..... Funny buy a Raptor and all of a sudden your now the default shuttle rig.

SBad2u5.jpg