New to Ford: 2022 Antimatter Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 5th gen 4R and '19 TRD Pro Taco. Awesome off road, but that's about all they're good for. Road manners really suck the llama

Getting into the Raptor was like going to the future lol

OP
OP
kboy2379

kboy2379

Reaction score
I had a 5th gen 4R and '19 TRD Pro Taco. Awesome off road, but that's about all they're good for. Road manners really suck the llama

Getting into the Raptor was like going to the future lol
I wish the Tacoma had at least 350 hp

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I’ve always been a Toyota owner with my main truck being the Tacoma. The Raptor has always intrigued me and I was close to buying one back in 2018. Fast forward to yesterday, and I found the exact truck I was looking for through some help within this forum. I’m now a proud owner of the 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor in Antimatter Blue. I’m very happy and excited with my first Ford purchase.

View attachment 352620
Welcome to the Forum and welcome to the Antimater Blue club. I am loving mine. Go enjoy that beast.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grats! I've owned two tacomas and holy hades they were slow af. Just....wrongfully slow. Enjoy the Raptor.
Slow=long life, Fast=eventual self-destruction. It's akin to Einstein's law of relativity. How a man treats the vehicle quantifies how quickly the self-destruction materializes.

Life is short... I'll take it in the fast lane.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We will see. My Tacoma has over 140k miles without one single problem. Growing up, I’ve heard Ford of being unreliable. I’m crossing my fingers that it can give me 200k+ of problem free miles.
Check out some of the mileage on the Gen1s…..tbh I know there are TX oil field guys w/ over 100k in Gen2s as well w/ little to no problems. The whole drivetrain is pretty stout w/ these things- if anything I’d be more worried about stupid tech/electronics issues as they age or issues w/ sunroofs etc, the 3.5HO is one of the best engines Ford has ever put out for a production vehicle, period. So good in fact it got this former GM die hard to switch sides after 4 GM trucks w/ V8’s, Ford really nailed it w/ the gen2 Raptor & then kicked it up another notch w/ the gen3 in terms of the factory 37”s & coil rear suspension- the updated interior/tech is great too.

Seeing all these new Gen3s is making me want to run the #s on trading my 2020…….

Good luck w/ it & love the color, try not to blow your brains out w/ the mods….it’s hard not to lol