New to Ford: 2022 Antimatter Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quadmaster922

Reaction score
I’ve always been a Toyota owner with my main truck being the Tacoma. The Raptor has always intrigued me and I was close to buying one back in 2018. Fast forward to yesterday, and I found the exact truck I was looking for through some help within this forum. I’m now a proud owner of the 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor in Antimatter Blue. I’m very happy and excited with my first Ford purchase.

View attachment 352620
Congratulations on your new Raptor, that was my 2nd color choice,I used to be a Chevy guy till I bought my code orange 37 Raptor lol

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks awesome. Great color. Afraid to ask how much ADM.

Touringchef

Reaction score
I’ve always been a Toyota owner with my main truck being the Tacoma. The Raptor has always intrigued me and I was close to buying one back in 2018. Fast forward to yesterday, and I found the exact truck I was looking for through some help within this forum. I’m now a proud owner of the 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor in Antimatter Blue. I’m very happy and excited with my first Ford purchase.

View attachment 352620
Congrats, I have a 21 same color. It looks almost black a lot of times, except in the sun.
When the sun is out it shines deep metallic blue. Have fun with it, I would think about a ceramic coating, this color is very soft unlike the Magnetic gray I had on my 2 Gen 2s. The swirls will show up quick if you are not careful.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 352620
Would you be interested in trading tailgates with me? I have antimatter blue 37 without the ford appliqué, I can throw in 500$ or 1k for an even trade.