New tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Costco is pretty militant about only putting on the OE spec tires. They refused to install 35x12.5R17 tires on my Bronco a few years back because they weren’t an OE size, even though the truck already had a set mounted.

Iaroadmaster

Reaction score
I have a ‘18 replaced at 59,000+mi (city, hwy, and gravel) with factory KO’s from Discount Tire, $1,200+ with a $50. VISA card included. Used Discount Tire in the past and they have been great.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get another set of the OEM tires. They wear fast (you must drive like a grandma if you got 44k... I got 22k off my first set) but they have low road noise and good off road performance so I bought more.

MIScrEanT

Reaction score
Did they have the C load or the E load? There are a couple of different rated KO2’s
I bought mine there last year and they had both. Depending on your rims you will have to take the beauty rings off before you get there. Started carrying the torx bit in my glove box.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going to post same thread.

I have 25k on 2019 and figure I could easily get another 10k.

how come no one mentioned those tires with tread On the sidewall that are heavy.

MDD

Reaction score
2018 with 41,5xx miles replaced with KO2 C load factor Discount Tire. The least tread depth at replacement was 5/32 and most areas were 7/32. I likely could have gotten close to 50k but the imminent need and 10% off pushed me to do it. $1207 out the door and I got a $120 debit card which I used for gas :). Oh and during the switch they said my Ford lug nuts were garbage and sold be a set of black aftermarket for $20. My local Discount Tire has always done a great job with good prices.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone putting the spare tire into rotation, or buying three new tires and using the spare the first time around?

I run the same 315/70R17 on my Bronco and need a new set, so I’m planning on buying my first set of Raptor tires before they are half worn. Buying 3 and using the spare seems like a good plan.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a little brush up against something g after drinking a bit too much

View attachment 146041

View attachment 146042

I'm going to hope the drinking too much is a joke.... after seeing an entire family murdered on there way home from thanksgiving by a drunk driver those idiotic acts have lost any type of humor. for anyone that has something to say about my stance your words will simply be a rationale you use to cover your own acts.
I pray that this little brush is the only issues you ever encounter with drinking and driving.