New Team Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello FRF’ers,

I (bstoner59) am pleased to announce that I will be assisting RPG with sales as well as contributing on the forums and Instagram (@rpgoffroad). I have been around Raptors since the beginning and I am extremely happy to not only be working with Raptors but also working with some of the best guys around! We are here to answer any questions you may have about products, orders or Raptors in general. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.

RPG has some exciting new things in the works that I will update everyone on shortly!

See you in the dirt!

-Brian
[email protected]

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tizz I have two black two white and two lime green RPG off road decals or you can get them from Jason at TMX :signs8:

Brian congrats on the new position and it's awesome you're stepping up and helping Corey out! Glad to see you're actually doing "SOME" work haha

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tizz I have two black two white and two lime green RPG off road decals or you can get them from Jason at TMX :signs8:
Pat, would u wanna send me some RPG sticks?! :)

Stoner has been RPGs best employee for months now, glad to see it's official. Congrats B-man and good luck.

Congrats Stoner @ RPG, as well as Corey. I'm sure things will continue to be quality controlled. I'm happy and anxious to hear what's in the works too!
Come on Stoner, slackin already! We want to know more mods!!! ; - )