New symbol on Navigation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you please let me know if you happen to drive that highway again? That highway is near my house and I have been driving that highway for many years and I never seen those symbols. Wait!!! Come to think of it, it is not a toll highway but HOV lane on that particular section of the highway is tolled. Just like you said I haven't been driving much since the Covid, I might have to drive further down and see if those symbols show up on Free HOV lane. Thanks much!!

Will do! I am watching this thread and receiving email notifications for it so I don't forget about it.

The highway that I am driving is between Tijuana and San Diego. I have a vacation beach house in Baja and have taken the Raptor there four times since owning it. The first three times I had the audio screen on, not the map screen. Last weekend was the first time I had the map on and did notice that symbol. I am heading back on the 24th of this month and will likely be back on the 28th. If for any reason I don't post a reply on by the 29th, please reach out.

OP
OP
kingcareric

kingcareric

Reaction score
Will do! I am watching this thread and receiving email notifications for it so I don't forget about it.

The highway that I am driving is between Tijuana and San Diego. I have a vacation beach house in Baja and have taken the Raptor there four times since owning it. The first three times I had the audio screen on, not the map screen. Last weekend was the first time I had the map on and did notice that symbol. I am heading back on the 24th of this month and will likely be back on the 28th. If for any reason I don't post a reply on by the 29th, please reach out.

Thank you Mike, Enjoy and be safe out there !!
Eric

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove the highway that shows that symbol again yesterday that I was referring to in an earlier post. At least in California, that symbol represents where the Fast Track scanners are on the road and where the pay booths are on toll highways. I was able to verify this multiple times as there were multiple symbols on the nav. At each symbol was a scanning pole which was either directly over the highway or on an off/on ramp.

OP
OP
kingcareric

kingcareric

Reaction score
I myself drove over the weekend further away from my neighbors and was able to validate it was indeed toll road. Thanks again for checking in Mike.
My only concern is how to remove dang symbols.... Have a good one Mike!!