New symbol on Navigation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingcareric

Reaction score
I recently updated the map on my Sync 3.3. Ford Pass had a msg that I was due for an update. It took me good 1-1 1/2 to got it done. After the update I see unseen unknown strange icon shows up the map.
It only appears on major highway and I just don't know how it got there and how to remove it.
Anyone having the same issues or any idea how to remove it plz????
Thanks.

IMG_4782.jpg

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that on a toll highway last weekend. I was wondering what it was, but since my truck is only a few months old, I didn't think about it. Are you sure it wasn't on a toll highway? I am going on the same highway in a week and a half and will be sure to see if it only pops up then. I haven't been driving too much since this covid crap.

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to ask, is that carbon fiber piece around your screen stock or aftermarket? I have a 2020 with the carbon fiber package it is does not have that piece in carbon fiber.

OP
OP
kingcareric

kingcareric

Reaction score
I saw that on a toll highway last weekend. I was wondering what it was, but since my truck is only a few months old, I didn't think about it. Are you sure it wasn't on a toll highway? I am going on the same highway in a week and a half and will be sure to see if it only pops up then. I haven't been driving too much since this covid crap.
Would you please let me know if you happen to drive that highway again? That highway is near my house and I have been driving that highway for many years and I never seen those symbols. Wait!!! Come to think of it, it is not a toll highway but HOV lane on that particular section of the highway is tolled. Just like you said I haven't been driving much since the Covid, I might have to drive further down and see if those symbols show up on Free HOV lane. Thanks much!!

OP
OP
kingcareric

kingcareric

Reaction score
I have to ask, is that carbon fiber piece around your screen stock or aftermarket? I have a 2020 with the carbon fiber package it is does not have that piece in carbon fiber.
It is from eBay and they look pretty decent and they tend to stay where they belong. I park my truck outside all the time and it get pretty hot in Georgia but they look great.