GEN 2 New SVC Flush Mount Bolt On Bumper Installed (Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99tmsmith

Reaction score
If you don’t mind me asking how much did they charge you to add the loop? I’m trying to do a price comparison to the add

rlj676

Reaction score
Mines on. Looks awesome. Quality seems great. Instructions were garbage... there were none. Fitment of skid to factory skids and the back bar against subframe bolts could have used some instruction. I definitely need them for ACC I’ll do in the future and wire up the lights (onx6 10 and BD SAE, supposed to be amber correct lenses coming). DB6785F0-2970-4110-9BF9-B933EE7B2BFA.jpegE1B07590-087E-4DA4-9FE6-68095A2B58FE.jpeg

MTNMAN

Reaction score
Agree with the lack of instructions and all for install and I had some local fab guys install mine originally... Recently had my truck vinyl wrapped and the idiots put my bumper back on crooked. its ever so slight but still bothersome. Is there an easy way to straighten this back out (please don't say I have to loosen the steering rack bolts...lol). Couldnt find any additional instructions on line.