GEN 2 New suspension from ADS (in progress)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have ads on my 4runner, they are great shocks. if i didn't just get fox 3.0's i would go ads on my raptor too.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
have ads on my 4runner, they are great shocks. if i didn't just get fox 3.0's i would go ads on my raptor too.
Would you mind sending some pictures of the Runner on ADS? I don’t have many So it’s hard for me to market them in that community.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you mind sending some pictures of the Runner on ADS? I don’t have many So it’s hard for me to market them in that community.

i'm probably one of the handful... seriously on one hand that have it on a 4runner.
the brackets that came for the front reservoirs are junk.. but the rest of the kit was good. My pictures will look a bit off, since i'm running king brackets up front.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i'm probably one of the handful... seriously on one hand that have it on a 4runner.
the brackets that came for the front reservoirs are junk.. but the rest of the kit was good. My pictures will look a bit off, since i'm running king brackets up front.
Maybe you go the wrong ones?

the brackets they use for the Toyota stuff are identical to the King and Icon set ups.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe you go the wrong ones?

the brackets they use for the Toyota stuff are identical to the King and Icon set ups.
the front reservoir bracket i received was correct, it look like they coping saw copied the icon set. need to find where i put them, but they were ragged all ways around, and looked hand made. maybe ads changed things up since then.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the front reservoir bracket i received was correct, it look like they coping saw copied the icon set. need to find where i put them, but they were ragged all ways around, and looked hand made. maybe ads changed things up since then.
This is what they use now.
That might be. This is what they’ve been using for some time now.

64931EAF-4AEA-4049-B4F6-F9534CC1B80D.jpeg