GEN 2 New suspension from ADS (in progress)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Service Life: 60,000Miles (under normal usage, racing and hard use will affect service interval)

is this about normal for off road shocks even under normal use?

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Service Life: 60,000Miles (under normal usage, racing and hard use will affect service interval)

is this about normal for off road shocks even under normal use?
If strictly road driving, yes. Most shocks, including the factory ones start to degrade around 50k miles and require a rebuild. If you do off road trips frequently, the service life shortens.

So anywhere between 20-60k is a solid mark depending on how hard you're using them.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not "name brand" like Fox or King, so they don't mark their stuff up 50%, yet it still performs on par with the big boys.
When Entering a competitive market, one way to get some initial sales is to be cheaper if quality is about the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If strictly road driving, yes. Most shocks, including the factory ones start to degrade around 50k miles and require a rebuild. If you do off road trips frequently, the service life shortens.

So anywhere between 20-60k is a solid mark depending on how hard you're using them.

51k on the stockers on my gen 2 and I think im getting due :( Not sure how im going to pull off a rebuild yet as it is my daily driver...

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
51k on the stockers on my gen 2 and I think im getting due :( Not sure how im going to pull off a rebuild yet as it is my daily driver...
There is a company that sends you rebuilt shocks and all you have to do is send yours back to them .. I’ve seen it on this forum somewhere and shouldn’t cost you any down time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in awe of this deal on these shocks. Does anyone know if they are offering colors or they strictly black and silver ? I was going to go with ICON fronts, but with this price, I could be swayed. Will they be at the Off Road Expo this weekend in Pomona CA ?

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im in awe of this deal on these shocks. Does anyone know if they are offering colors or they strictly black and silver ? I was going to go with ICON fronts, but with this price, I could be swayed. Will they be at the Off Road Expo this weekend in Pomona CA ?
Not that I know of. They don't advertise much to be honest. No other color options available, and these will outperform Icon all day long. Trust me. I've seen way too many Icons fail either leaking or the whole thing snaps, but if you want to go that route, I can hook you up with Icon with a really solid deal!