New sticky please GEN2 owners pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnetic '19
Leadfoot was my first preference, but not available in this year. I'm happy with the magnetic - it hides the dirt ok, the truck blends in a little which is what I wanted, and it's not an 'in fashion' color so it should age well.

I tried to find pics that show the color accurately, but it does 'color' shift depending on the surroundings. Not as much as some paint types, but enough that it is hard to nail down. The snow pics seem to show it the best.

20200805_152143-2.jpg20201231_144054.jpg20210720_144210.jpg

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2017 SCREW Avalanche Grey. Just picked it up yesterday!

View attachment 317830
Super PIMP!! Enjoy the ride. What is Screw? If you hammer the truck hard you will want to purchase the Crazy House Frame kit (full) 1/4" steel, and you won't break your A Arm attachment points! Highly recommend

RedPanda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super PIMP!! Enjoy the ride. What is Screw? If you hammer the truck hard you will want to purchase the Crazy House Frame kit (full) 1/4" steel, and you won't break your A Arm attachment points! Highly recommend
Can you elaborate?
I think you mean if I drive the truck hard I should purchase this part you're suggesting? Can you explain why and link?

Mikee Martin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you elaborate?
I think you mean if I drive the truck hard I should purchase this part you're suggesting? Can you explain why and link?

20210901_092728.jpg20210901_092741.jpg20210901_092722.jpg

The first time I took my truck off road, I almost ripped the frame off at both the front and rear A Arm mounting points at the frame. Jump it high 5ft or more and the frame drags...all other kits are 3/16"..see crazy house kustoms

Last edited:

RedPanda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got ya! Def not planning on jumping it but appreciate you looking out! Is this just recommended for hard off roading or because of the 37 inch tires?

Mikee Martin

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Got ya! Def not planning on jumping it but appreciate you looking out! Is this just recommended for hard off roading or because of the 37 inch tires?
Not necessarily needed. Just another picture of parts. I enjoy pushing things just a bit harder than most. The General Tires are only 35". They actually out last the stock BFGs.