New sticky please GEN2 owners pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beaker

Reaction score
My daughter goes to school in flag and she was telling me about this area. Looks like tons of fun. I am hoping to take the raptor out there this summer. Any tips?
Definitely get out there. We found it randomly while on vacation out there. Tons of trails and some nice scenery. My truck was BRAND NEW when we went out there so I didn't want to do too much crazy stuff.
If you camp, I would definitely do it out there. There were tons of people out there over the weekend with campers, dirtbikes, quads, side-by-sides, etc.
Definitely worth your while to get up that way!

PBARaptor

Reaction score
Newish member here from Chicagoland area. Love this specific thread and wanted to contribute a few fun phone pics..

Attachments

• tempImageb3YNps.png
    tempImageb3YNps.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 141
  • tempImage8Br18G.png
    tempImage8Br18G.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 127
  • tempImageQY0WZR.png
    tempImageQY0WZR.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 127

AdvRap

Reaction score
20 FPB I recently purchased. Also, on the 20 I noticed my steering wheel doesn't have perforated leather on the center section like my 19 truck had. Is this a 20 year model change? Just curious..

Attachments

• tempImage5rKrbL.png
    tempImage5rKrbL.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
  • tempImageGn1e04.png
    tempImageGn1e04.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 120
  • tempImagewoSbGR.png
    tempImagewoSbGR.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 113
  • tempImageGCAX1d.png
    tempImageGCAX1d.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 120

Merman

Reaction score
Thanks for the correction, I was unaware. Mine has the Recaro seats and assumed they all had the same s/wheel.