New sticky please GEN2 owners pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just took delivery last week. No I do not have any good "in the wild" photos yet. Headed to Assault School soon to learn the "new" beast.

View attachment 143258

It replaced my 2014. I loved the '14 but I start to worry about daily drivers when they hit 7-10 years old. Yeah, the same color. I LOVE this blue. My Rappys are not mall crawlers.

View attachment 143257

1) Beautiful truck
2) Won't send you an application to the Raptor Mall Crawlers Association
3) Looks like you got lost on the way home from the dealership.

Aviator150

Reaction score
^^ Thanks!

The pick in the wild was the old 2014 taken just a few weeks ago. The funniest thing about this as the truck is too big to fit in my garage AND exactly the same color as the 2014 is the look from the neighbors. No one has noticed it's new... They just look at it funny while ogling.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^ Thanks!

The pick in the wild was the old 2014 taken just a few weeks ago. The funniest thing about this as the truck is too big to fit in my garage AND exactly the same color as the 2014 is the look from the neighbors. No one has noticed it's new... They just look at it funny while ogling.

Is the color on your 14' Blue Flame?

greenraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the color on your 14' Blue Flame?

Not sure what it was called. Looks 95% the same to my aging eyes.

Yes for F-150’s Ford offered blue flame from 2009-2016, lightning blue from 2017-2018, velocity blue from 2019-2020 and ford performance blue from 2019-2020 (ford performance vehicles only). They’re all a similar shade and unless side by side or just a quick glance they can be difficult to tell apart.

Aviator150

Reaction score
I like them all! I was torn between the velocity and performance blue. Honestly, I think they should have done the performance blue in a flat paint option. I'd have snagged that in a second. Personally only, I like the pop of the velocity since they're both shiny clear coat.

Since I plan to keep this one for 7-10 years too, when the paint fades, I'll get it bed liner painted when the time comes.

Ford... I know you're listening... Offer a flat desert earth and or a flat OD green option. You 'd be surprised how many of us "get-r-dirty" people there are out there.