New sticky please GEN2 owners pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drcadams

Reaction score
Good eye. Had a pair of takeoff beadlocks powder coated satin black. Was looking through this thread and didn’t notice many race reds. Thought I would post these up to give anyone else searching like I was something to consider.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good eye. Had a pair of takeoff beadlocks powder coated satin black. Was looking through this thread and didn’t notice many race reds. Thought I would post these up to give anyone else searching like I was something to consider.
I hVe been searching for someone to do this and then you finally did. Looks mean as hell

The more I see the red the more I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George Pepper

Reaction score
New member/first post: We have similar taste! Mine's a Race Red Raptor Scab though, and I got rid of the hood appliqués too. So now it has FORD on the grill, F-150 on the tailgate, and RAPTOR on the fenders. Nothing else but the blue oval on the rear. So explain the options to me. I have no leather seats, which is how I would have ordered it (I have two Ferraris, so I know all about leather interiors, and wouldn't want leather in a pickup), no large screens, so I figure it's an 800a? The less tech the better for me. But the salesman said I could sync my iPhone to it, but I have no idea where to start with that. Basically, I drove from Texas to Kentucky with my trade-in and drove it home. I figured out the mirrors, cruise control, headlights, and AC and that's about it. Never had a vehicle newer than 2005, so this is total culture shock to me. The salesman set up the steering feel and ride options, but I have no idea how he did it because he went so fast. I did also figure out the 4x4 settings, but I don't even know how to open the bed or the hood! LOL!!! At least I can put gas in it. :)
IMG_2293.jpg
IMG_2295.jpg
IMG_2298.jpg