NEW Stainless Interior Parts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Uh oh! Hey, Kirk, I'd buy it from you guys regardless if you sold it.

Does anyone have that under hood piece? Looks interesting but pricey...

Thanks Pynenut! Yes, I am still uploading those products. They have a lot! Let me know what you need and I can put together something for you. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

ya this stuff is been out for awhile it's made buy American Car Craft.
Raptor

These products have been out for a bit, yes. They are new to RaptorAddict.com. There are many parts out in this market that a whole lot of folks don't know about yet. Not even me. But that's why I took this job. To help out.
American Car Craft has been planning on having us be their Raptor vendor for quite some time now. So here it is.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why'd you post that?!

This is a Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendor's thread about products that they're selling to Raptor owners from their business.

They spent money to become a Supporting Vendor.

They spent time to make their web page with the products.

They spent time to post their products on a new thread.

That you just threadcrapped by saying something stupid AND posting a link to their competitor's website.

I suggest you, at the least, edit your post by deleting what you typed and, instead, say something like, "Hey, looks good!"

5r0yyohudo.jpg

it's not there competitor its there supplier get it right. i just posted it to point out there is more stuff just not Raptor parts. plus last time i checked we were free to buy from who ever the hell we want and people can make up there own mind. i personally would still buy from Raptor addict see there a supporting vendor so :****:

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If y'all can't be nice, one of you go to that corner, and the other go to that corner.
When y'all can be friends, we will all go outside to play. Gosh.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's not there competitor its there supplier get it right. i just posted it to point out there is more stuff just not Raptor parts. plus last time i checked we were free to buy from who ever the hell we want and people can make up there own mind. i personally would still buy from Raptor addict see there a supporting vendor so :****:

Alright "Captain Awesome" :manos:

Yes, you can "buy from who ever the hell (you) want" and "people can make up there (sic) own mind (sic)".

But that's NOT THE POINT. You ****** up and threadcrapped the guy's thread and now you're attacking me for telling you you ****** up and asking you to delete that shit and say something good about his product.

By the way, HERE'S A FACT FOR YOU: If you can buy product from that other company then they are a COMPETITOR. But you don't get that since you obviously work FOR someone rather than own your own business like Raptor Addict does. :Bye: