NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Automotive Lighting Experts
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Our Memorial Day Sale is LIVE!!!​

➡ Up to 15% OFF Sitewide
10% OFF JL/JT Elite Series Headlights
➡ Free US Shipping on any orders over $300!

Excluded: F150 Elite Series Headlights, and F150 Elite Series Fog Lights

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 6/2/2023. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok DD, 2nd fail. I installed the new vehicle specific harness with my C1R on my 2018 Raptor. No “Trailer not Detected” errors, and running light and Reverse work, BUT no brake light. That’s half of the reason I wanted this mod.

You sent the same universal instructions with two add’l cables(see attached photo), BUT no indication as to where they go??? What’s the story here?

Attachments

• IMG_9357.jpeg
    IMG_9357.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok DD, 2nd fail. I installed the new vehicle specific harness with my C1R on my 2018 Raptor. No “Trailer not Detected” errors, and running light and Reverse work, BUT no brake light. That’s half of the reason I wanted this mod.

You sent the same universal instructions with two add’l cables(see attached photo), BUT no indication as to where they go??? What’s the story here?
Good morning!

We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Our team is currently updating our installation guides across the board for vehicles with updated HitchMount harnesses.

Our customer service team can forward our "Updated 2015-2020 C1R Hitch Install Guide" information your way or help troubleshoot any ongoing issue that you're experiencing!

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning!

We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Our team is currently updating our installation guides across the board for vehicles with updated HitchMount harnesses.

Our customer service team can forward our "Updated 2015-2020 C1R Hitch Install Guide" information your way or help troubleshoot any ongoing issue that you're experiencing!

Thanks, I'll reach out to them. If I could get the vehicle specific "Ford F-150" instructions just emailed to me that would be good.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Supporting Member
Reaction score

⏳ LAST CHANCE! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SAVE! ⏳

Up to 15% OFF All Lighting Upgrades
15% OFF Stage Series Rock Lights & HitchMount LED Pods
10% OFF Elite Series JL/JT Headlights
FREE US Shipping on any order over $300!

No coupon code is required.

Click HERE to shop lighting upgrades for your ride!

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 06/02/2023. Cannot be combined with other coupon code

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really want to buy this, and I know I missed the sale waiting but I haven't seen one confirmation that the bugs have been worked out .

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I am in the same boat, can anyone confirm this works correctly without throwing codes for not having a trailer attached?