New Soon to be Gen 3 Raptor owner.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave-O

Reaction score
Just put my order in for 37" package in Code Orange with decal deleted. Never owned a Raptor, let alone any new vehicle. I'm over the moon excited as I never thought I'd ever own a Super Truck. This forum is great and has already answered many questions I had.

Tim Eldredge

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome!!!
I bought a Gen 2 in 2020 and it was my 1st brand new ever vehicle. I flippen LOVE this Truck!!! I'm sure you will as well.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
#SoontobeOneLessprius

termite352

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just put my order in for 37" package in Code Orange with decal deleted. Never owned a Raptor, let alone any new vehicle. I'm over the moon excited as I never thought I'd ever own a Super Truck. This forum is great and has already answered many questions I had.
Told you this was the place to be! Hopefully our paths cross again so I can show you my Gen 2.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the order. Get some pics up when you get it. These trucks are a lot of fun and can do a lot all in comfort. Enjoy it.

OP
OP
Dave-O

Dave-O

Reaction score
Does any body know if the Gen 3 comes with an amber colored Rigid Light? I've only seen pictures and videos that show a cap on one of those Rigid lights. Perhaps that is the amber one.