New Shoes - Out for a Stroll

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
We have been to that cove as well. Cool trail. Great pictures.
It was it great shape, actually to good of shape :flame: I wish the F-Tards would STOP BLADING my trails!! It use to be be kinda tricky getting in there, you actually had to pick a line and walk over some basketball size rocks. Now ANY MFING idiot can get down there:flame::Frustrated::favorites68: snd it shows. They obviously have never heard of the LEAVE NO MFING TRACE Principles!! Starting to get trash everywhere and balls of KOOTER TP everywhere!! Bag up your trash you MFING ****-Bags! We picked up only 1-33gal bag of trash because it was all I had with me. I could have filled 10 bags :(
Did I mention that I Have an Extreme Dislike for the public after 31yrs of dealing with them.
We can run down there when you come down in the Fall and Police Trash there for a couple of hours:(

bjork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was it great shape, actually to good of shape :flame: I wish the F-Tards would STOP BLADING my trails!! It use to be be kinda tricky getting in there, you actually had to pick a line and walk over some basketball size rocks. Now ANY MFING idiot can get down there:flame::Frustrated::favorites68: snd it shows. They obviously have never heard of the LEAVE NO MFING TRACE Principles!! Starting to get trash everywhere and balls of KOOTER TP everywhere!! Bag up your trash you MFING ****-Bags! We picked up only 1-33gal bag of trash because it was all I had with me. I could have filled 10 bags :(
Did I mention that I Have an Extreme Dislike for the public after 31yrs of dealing with them.
We can run down there when you come down in the Fall and Police Trash there for a couple of hours:(
Such a shame to hear this. Thank you for going out of your way to help clean up their mess, people are always ruining things :(

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
Let's know how you like those new shoes.
How are the KM3's with your initial impression John?
This is my 2nd set. I had a set on my Gen1 before I sold it.
I love BFG’s, I’m to old and Jacked up to be messing with tires off road. Especially since I mostly fly Solo. I carry a 3-ton Eagle, compressor, repair kit etc. but if I’m using it I’m not having fun :(
For 30+ years I’ve run Nothing But BFG’s and they have preformed Extremely well for me. With all the Desert Running I do the 3ply side wall is a must for me.
They are a little noisier but I’m kinda deaf, roll with the windows down and stereo blasting Toby Keith:)
The Highway ride is great for me, we do a lot of road trips but not as “Nice” as the KO2’s, something to consider. Off road they are far superior to me in the Sand and Rock, no comparison imho.
Really depends on what you do. I’m Off-Road 2-5x a week, but will ride 2-3 hrs on the road to get to Mesquite/UT for the day.
If you only Off-Road a few times a year you probably will like the KO2’s better. But I would definitely go to the E range. I don’t know KaKa about tires except my experience and these C-range tires got chewed up as you can see. I Never had that much destruction on my KO2’s E, again that’s just me Rolling around mostly Desert and what I’ve experienced for 30+ yrs of getting lost.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually we did it a couple of years ago in the Jeep. It was a little sketchy so I didn't do it last year in the Raptor. I know what you mean about people, the trails in Moab are getting torn up and wider and damaged by the idiots that come there. Most of the damage is from the rented RZRs. For years the Jeep people did the trails and not damage, but a few years of RZRs and there is tons of damage. By the way, I own and use a RZR, so I am not against them, just the idiots that use them. Just like guns, they are not the problem, the people are the problem.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
Actually we did it a couple of years ago in the Jeep. It was a little sketchy so I didn't do it last year in the Raptor. I know what you mean about people, the trails in Moab are getting torn up and wider and damaged by the idiots that come there. Most of the damage is from the rented RZRs. For years the Jeep people did the trails and not damage, but a few years of RZRs and there is tons of damage. By the way, I own and use a RZR, so I am not against them, just the idiots that use them. Just like guns, they are not the problem, the people are the problem.
The down hill wash/Rd b4 you get to the switchback canyon was bladed :( this can be a 3-4 difficulty after a rain, now I could get my Prius through there. The switchbacks in the tight canyon when you did it last probably had the basketball rocks, they too have been bladed for Prius access :favorites68: :flamingdevil: