New Ruby Red Owner - Loving This Truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRick73

Reaction score
Greetings All,
I have been lurking as a guest on this forum for several years. I finally pulled the trigger on a 2019 Ruby Red SCREW. 802A, tech pkg, carbon pkg and pano roof. I had a 2014 911S that has basically just been sitting in the garage for almost 3 years doing nothing. (I know, bad on me). Basically an even swap for the Raptor that I will likely drive every day. Bullet Liner appointment on Monday. Bak Revolver X4 will be here Saturday. Those are my first must have mods. Dealer pic attached but it looks like every other 2019 ruby red Raptor out there...

Adam

View attachment 121047

BigRick73

Reaction score
great truck my favorite color. I got my 2019 Ruby red SCAB in February and can’t stop smiling. They way you spell fun is Raptor.
Enjoy just beware of your right foot and forget about gas mileage. Fun, Fun, Fun

Reaction score
Greetings All,
I have been lurking as a guest on this forum for several years. I finally pulled the trigger on a 2019 Ruby Red SCREW. 802A, tech pkg, carbon pkg and pano roof. I had a 2014 911S that has basically just been sitting in the garage for almost 3 years doing nothing. (I know, bad on me). Basically an even swap for the Raptor that I will likely drive every day. Bullet Liner appointment on Monday. Bak Revolver X4 will be here Saturday. Those are my first must have mods. Dealer pic attached but it looks like every other 2019 ruby red Raptor out there...

Adam

View attachment 121047

Did you order or take dealer stock?

Ordered mine on 1/30 and it was produced on 3/15 and has been sitting there ever since waiting for transport...so frustrating waiting while nothing happens.

OP
OP

1atom12

Reaction score
Dealer stock. I found a truck with everything I wanted. Did the whole deal over phone and internet. Showed up with my 911, signed a few papers and I was out the door in less than an hour... Super simple...

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man!
I’m with ya, have an RS5 and 2 built mustangs that sit most of the time. you can enjoy the Raptor every day regardless. Good choice. Love that color.

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Biggwrm: Like what you've done with the matching paint on the bumper and flares.

What did that cost to have done?

Thank you, was very happy how it turned out. Classy color.

In all was about 2500, the paint material was 900 itself. Very expensive base, and I opted for House of Color clear. Lil thicker should hold up well