new Rotors and pads R1's vs Stage3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMHO, there is no substitute for the R1 premier series. I have had several customers who have run the more expensive EBC parts before running the R1 premier series and said there is simply no comparison. The R1 offer better braking performance increase along with better longevity. I can go into more technical detail when I get back to a pc, but I promote the R1 premier series package above all others because of my personal experience testing them in many different styles of pickups

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Also, as we run short often due to the savings and popularity of the premier series package, I have ensured that as of today we have 6 full 2012-2014 premier packages and 3 complete 2010-2011 premier packages in stock ready to ship within 24 hours. So if you want a set make sure to get in quick before you have to wait a few days for more to be machined in house.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMHO, there is no substitute for the R1 premier series. I have had several customers who have run the more expensive EBC parts before running the R1 premier series and said there is simply no comparison. The R1 offer better braking performance increase along with better longevity. I can go into more technical detail when I get back to a pc, but I promote the R1 premier series package above all others because of my personal experience testing them in many different styles of pickups

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Also, as we run short often due to the savings and popularity of the premier series package, I have ensured that as of today we have 6 full 2012-2014 premier packages and 3 complete 2010-2011 premier packages in stock ready to ship within 24 hours. So if you want a set make sure to get in quick before you have to wait a few days for more to be machined in house.
Thanks for the feedback. Just ordered the full 12-14 kit to complete everything.

Perfect timing on the sale as rotors appear to be warping and pads close to change time.

coachhomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15% discount

Hey Chris, are you still offering that 15% discount on a complete brake set?

Thanks!

C

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am actually offering 18% off for full front and rear packages with promo code 18OFFBRAKES and 15% off front OR rear packages With promo code 15OFFBRAKES. Cick the link below for the R1 packages

https://raptor-svt.freedommotorsports.us/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1126_1128_1370

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

That is good for today only. The sale ends tonight at midnight PST

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am actually offering 18% off for full front and rear packages with promo code 18OFFBRAKES and 15% off front OR rear packages With promo code 15OFFBRAKES. Cick the link below for the R1 packages

https://raptor-svt.freedommotorsports.us/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1126_1128_1370

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

That is good for today only. The sale ends tonight at midnight PST

@Chris@FreedomMotorsports ... Not seeing R1 Concepts brakes on your site.... are you no longer carrying them? Are they still the best upgrade option?

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Chris@FreedomMotorsports ... Not seeing R1 Concepts brakes on your site.... are you no longer carrying them? Are they still the best upgrade option?
Hi Chris is still getting back from the Snoball event. So he asked that I help out. Feel free to message me if you need any assistance. Follow this link and use promo code 20OFFR1CONCEPTS on our other website at*www.freedommotorsportsraptorstore.com

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Chris is still getting back from the Snoball event. So he asked that I help out. Feel free to message me if you need any assistance. Follow this link and use promo code 20OFFR1CONCEPTS on our other website at*www.freedommotorsportsraptorstore.com

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Not seeing where/how to use the promo code, but assuming its 20% off, I can do the math.

For the pads included in the complete package kit for my 14' SCrew (R1RF.RPCKG), exactly which pads are these? R1 advertises Optimum OEp (tagged as "recommended" w/ drilled/slotted Geomet rotors on my application), ceramic and semi-metallic?

Of course, I realize your site reads "ceramic", but both semi-metallic and ceramic are made from ceramic according to the comparison chart on the R1 site--so its a little ambiguous. And I assume the Optimum OEp could very well be ceramic too, given whatever the "factory formulation" is.

Also, if your package is indeed the "Ceramic Series" pad, why should I choose these over the manufacturer recommended Optimum OEp?

Full disclosure, I expect to purchase around mid/late Feb--which is when I expect I'll have the time to out them on.