New Rigid SR-L rear lights installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance anyone has shots of the SR-L spreader at night from a few different angles? Im really torn between this light or a set of S2 pros for my reverse lights. Im guessing work/scene would be the best lens to go with on the BD's to throw light out to the sides? Or would wide cornering be best? Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.
I have the S2 pros. I did not need another set of red lights on the back of the truck. The Pros are really bright. I hav them in an upfitter switch and NOT on my reverse. I don’t feel the need to blind every person when I reverse at the store.

At first I was debating Pros or sports, then I said when was it too much…. Great choice, love them
When I need to back in with the tinted windows, love them; when needing rear lights for the camper and any other lights from the rear, perfect.

Only bad thing is IF you leave them on while driving, ( back in at night and drive in the morning) people are effected. I will get a shot of my Pros in my neighborhood and you will see just how badass the Pros are.

617AE153-5902-403A-A901-95529BDE3AAC.jpeg3AF12AD5-09E3-4C1F-854E-FE96E535160D.jpeg

Last edited:

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score