NEW Rigid 360 Series Round Fog Light Kits Available - Watch the Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

docwells

Reaction score
John,
Those Rigid 360 lights look good on the bumper mount. Like how you can mix and match sizes and still preserve camera view.
Wish these were out last month when I bought the Rigid radiance curved light bar from you. Might have gone another route, but light bar does look good on the truck

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
John,
Those Rigid 360 lights look good on the bumper mount. Like how you can mix and match sizes and still preserve camera view.
Wish these were out last month when I bought the Rigid radiance curved light bar from you. Might have gone another route, but light bar does look good on the truck

Hey Doc!

Yeah, there are so many options and we are ramping up to come out with even more.

I still love the light bar. I think its a great look...

On the universal mount, I honestly think the best overall combo we played with was the four 6" lights. Those can be spread toward the outer parts of the bar leaving the center clear. They also put out the most light, so there wasn't a HUGE change when we unplugged the other 4" lights. I know it's a long video because it covers a lot... but it goes through and shows the camera view with probably 5-6 combinations including that one. So that can probably show you better than I can tell you.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a NEW video on the 360 Fog Lights breaking down all 4 options.... Spot, SAE, Driving and selective yellow as well as the SR-L Rear kit.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well,
We just got another pallet of 360 Round lights. We stock them, we don’t drop ship them like many vendors. Odds are... if you place an order, it will go out that day from our Corona Virus Free facility... .

Let us know if we can help... And we can beat any legitimate price you may come across, unlike 99% of the resellers out there, we are a DIRECT Rigid distributor. Shoot us an email at info @spvparts.com or call 317-93-GOSPV

visit-

spvparts.com

Raptor Forum Members Discount code - "RAPTORFORUM100"

John

1149A9FB-33CE-42C9-8BE3-42189295A88E.jpeg

51502CC7-E5E1-4F01-BEB7-EDC6B65DED54.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our Rigid 360 Round Light kits NOW are on SALE! (For a limited time)

Check out the Specials below...

If you wanted one of these kits, now is the time....

Also, It's the PERFECT time to pair it with our new SR-L Rear kit... Also on sale....

Check out the video below to learn about both!!!

Here is a link to the 360 Round Fog Kit-
https://specialtyperformanceparts.com/products/2017-2020-rigid-round-360-series-fog-light-kit-including-brackets-front-only-led-lights?variant=33704306278444

Here is a link to the new SR-L Rear Kit-
https://specialtyperformanceparts.com/products/2017-2020-ford-raptor-rear-sr-l-series-reverse-light-kit-no-drill

See them BOTH in this video!

Be sure to contact us with any questions!

Info @ SPVParts.com

or

317-93-GOSPV

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be done with the install tonight!

Last edited: