NEW Rigid 360 Series Round Fog Light Kits Available - Watch the Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exciting news....

So we all know how popular the Rigid Radiance and Radiance Scene Lights are for the Raptor.

For many years, I’ve had people ask...

“Can you get a Spot, Driving and Sae Rigid Pro Light Kit with the amber background?”

Unfortunately we would tell them no...

Enter the NEW Rigid 360 Model Round Lights....
They are available in Sae, Spot, Driving, and diffused...
What’s even more cool.... those amber, red, blue and white backlights we all love...

These new lights put out more light and power than the Radiance AND Scene models! They also give you those Pro Series SAE, Spot and Driving configurations. (SAE doesn’t have the amber background but does come in amber.)

We were able to fit these cool new lights that come in a 4” or a 6” case.. check them out here at these links...

Fog Light kit Options-
https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...our-3-light-pairs?_pos=6&_sid=e3f44ab9e&_ss=r

4” Individual Lights
https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...ducts/rigid-360-series-4-round-pair-of-lights

6” Individual Lights
https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...ducts/rigid-360-series-6-round-pair-of-lights

And watch the video below...

call or text us at 317-93-GO-SPV
Or email [email protected]

I have my 360 model round light kit which I plan to install tomorrow utilizing the backlight wire I also have. I watched the video of the backlight wire install.

I plan on having all 6 lights on the first 15A upfitter switch (4 driving, 2 spots)

How do I connect all 6 red wires to the 15A wire?

How do I connect all 6 white wires to the pass-thru wire I choose?

Also, noticed “Rigid” is correctly displayed on your lights in Johns video. Can the light mounting bracket be mounted from above or below the light or did you remove the faceplate and replace it?

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have my 360 model round light kit which I plan to install tomorrow utilizing the backlight wire I also have. I watched the video of the backlight wire install.

I plan on having all 6 lights on the first 15A upfitter switch (4 driving, 2 spots)

How do I connect all 6 red wires to the 15A wire?

How do I connect all 6 white wires to the pass-thru wire I choose?

Also, noticed “Rigid” is correctly displayed on your lights in Johns video. Can the light mounting bracket be mounted from above or below the light or did you remove the faceplate and replace it?

Thanks!

it should show all that in the video-

But the red wires are combined in pairs, so there would be 3 for 3 switches or you can just twist 2 or 3 wires together.

The brackets can be mounted on top or bottom with the 360 lights and the white backlight wires are combined to the one already.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it should show all that in the video-

But the red wires are combined in pairs, so there would be 3 for 3 switches or you can just twist 2 or 3 wires together.

The brackets can be mounted on top or bottom with the 360 lights and the white backlight wires are combined to the one already.

Got it done. Figured out a nice way to run the harness above the gap above the skid plate. Didn’t want it in the skid plate gap. Ran a yardstick down the pathway I wanted, taped the end of the harness to the yardstick and pulled it back through. Did the same thing to run the harness up by the battery. Worked very well.

First 2 pics are from Passenger side, yardstick in desired pathway then the harness attached to the end.
Second 2 pics are from Drivers side, yardstick being pulled back then all the way to the drivers side.

D7D69E4E-FDB3-40A5-A128-0E885D090D66.jpeg C0B4952A-B5FE-4768-BCC1-EC3B633A2559.jpeg E2FBFD6E-2F7E-4DCB-B92B-8D30636CFEA0.jpeg 711A7C25-EA4B-4A56-B159-02BA5D5DBE21.jpeg

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got it done. Figured out a nice way to run the harness above the gap above the skid plate. Didn’t want it in the skid plate gap. Ran a yardstick down the pathway I wanted, taped the end of the harness to the yardstick and pulled it back through. Did the same thing to run the harness up by the battery. Worked very well.

First 2 pics are from Passenger side, yardstick in desired pathway then the harness attached to the end.
Second 2 pics are from Drivers side, yardstick being pulled back then all the way to the drivers side.

View attachment 140298 View attachment 140299 View attachment 140300 View attachment 140301

Great Job!

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super bright (I have a spot and 2 drivers on each side). Got em lined up well just by eyeballing it. Only have the last tightening to do. Super pleased.

I’m so glad you came up with this kit just in time. I never really liked the space in the gap with the 3” cubes. Was considering the brackets with the bezels from ORA but wanted 3 full size lights. These 4” rounds fit the bill!

Pretty much need the bracket nearly as far “up” in the pocket as possible for the lights to fit more centered. That would be my only suggestion on the install which differs from your radiance/radiance scene directions. On passenger side had to slightly “back off” of elevating the bracket as the center round light bumps a metal frame and would point down a bit too much. Otherwise, piece of cake!

Highly recommended!!!!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Super bright (I have a spot and 2 drivers on each side). Got em lined up well just by eyeballing it. Only have the last tightening to do. Super pleased.

I’m so glad you came up with this kit just in time. I never really liked the space in the gap with the 3” cubes. Was considering the brackets with the bezels from ORA but wanted 3 full size lights. These 4” rounds fit the bill!

Pretty much need the bracket nearly as far “up” in the pocket as possible for the lights to fit more centered. That would be my only suggestion on the install which differs from your radiance/radiance scene directions. On passenger side had to slightly “back off” of elevating the bracket as the center round light bumps a metal frame and would point down a bit too much. Otherwise, piece of cake!

Highly recommended!!!!

Yeah, we actually re-spaced all the slots and moved them over 1/4” toward the outside to have better spacing that should be centered for all 3, but on the Rigid, what some people don’t realize (and you may have) there is a counter slot on the fog brackets that attaches to the big bracket. If it’s not too tight, you can slide the whole assembly left or right.
There have been a couple places that thought putting 3 horizontal slots instead of vertical helped center better, but the problem with that is, you can’t bring all 3 as far forward as possible. They are either too close, or to far back.
So we actually moved the slots over instead because that’s the most important part. The Round ones are a bit bigger around though.
Post some pics.

Reaction score
Installed the Rigid 4" 360 Fog Light Kit this past weekend from Specialitypeformanceparts. Lights shipped incredibly fast. I went with 2 spots and then 4 Driving. Installation was pretty simple. Did it solo. Ratchet wrenches make it a ton easy due to space restrictions. Pretty happy how close it matches the OEM amber lights. Wife says they're obnoxiously bright so I'm pretty happy.

20200330_065114.jpg

20200330_065107.jpg

20200330_065007.jpg

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fantastic looking lights. Now that I've changed my pants, just one question. It looks as though from the video, that the spot lights are partially blocked by the frame of the bumper and would keep you from bringing the 2 beams of light more centered. Is this true or just an optical illusion from the video?

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Fantastic looking lights. Now that I've changed my pants, just one question. It looks as though from the video, that the spot lights are partially blocked by the frame of the bumper and would keep you from bringing the 2 beams of light more centered. Is this true or just an optical illusion from the video?

Its an optical illusion for the most part, sort of like looking out at the ocean. The world is curved so it looks like the ocean never ends.

The Raptor bumper is curved and the center sticks out really far and the sides wrap in. If you look at his first pic, the pockets are completely clear. If you look at the 2nd pic in the middle back at a distance, since the center is probably 3-4 inches forward from where the lights are in the pocket, it appears to partially cover them. It is just the angle you are looking at. If you stood there and saw the whole case of the light at that angle, you'd probably have a 3-4 inch gap between the light case and the inner wall of that pocket.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Installed the Rigid 4" 360 Fog Light Kit this past weekend from Specialitypeformanceparts. Lights shipped incredibly fast. I went with 2 spots and then 4 Driving. Installation was pretty simple. Did it solo. Ratchet wrenches make it a ton easy due to space restrictions. Pretty happy how close it matches the OEM amber lights. Wife says they're obnoxiously bright so I'm pretty happy.

View attachment 140371

View attachment 140372

View attachment 140373

Looks awesome! Great Job! Thanks so much for the pics!