NEW RENEGADE Bumper Deal from Rogue Racing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why do you need a winch peter?

good question.

i've had winches on pretty much all my trucks going back 15 years. Don't have to use them much, but there is always something about 1-2 times a year where I am either stuck, or someone else is and I can't tow strap them out.

it's a piece of mind thing for me. I like my ADD raceline with the exception of one thing - I don't like how it mounts to the LCA adjuster bolts. it's causing me alignment issues.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
good question.

i've had winches on pretty much all my trucks going back 15 years. Don't have to use them much, but there is always something about 1-2 times a year where I am either stuck, or someone else is and I can't tow strap them out.

it's a piece of mind thing for me. I like my ADD raceline with the exception of one thing - I don't like how it mounts to the LCA adjuster bolts. it's causing me alignment issues.

Maybe get a frame horn cut front bumper and figure out a bed winch holder like Mike @Big Blue

Wolff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumper is on my list. Hopefully funds will allow for it this summer! Just curious who makes the lightbar and if there are any specs on it? Didn't see it on the website, although I quickly skimmed it at work

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumper is on my list. Hopefully funds will allow for it this summer! Just curious who makes the lightbar and if there are any specs on it? Didn't see it on the website, although I quickly skimmed it at work

I believe it is made by rogue. Looks nice and follows the curves well but check out the 2015 TRR lighting shoutout. I did not perform to well in testing. That's one of my reservations about going with this bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I believe it is made by rogue. Looks nice and follows the curves well but check out the 2015 TRR lighting shoutout. I did not perform to well in testing. That's one of my reservations about going with this bumper.

They can have it tabbed for any other light you'd like: Baja Designs, Rigid, etc.

Zeus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really liking this bumper... before I pull the trigger, is there any chance of a matching rear bumper (preferably retaining a beefy hitch and tow hooks) in the future?

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really liking this bumper... before I pull the trigger, is there any chance of a matching rear bumper (preferably retaining a beefy hitch and tow hooks) in the future?

The Matching Rear REVOLVER Rear bumper does not affect any factory tow hook 100% to OEM specs.
17315984291_3574d62c72_c.jpg
17128653438_2ea387bd5d_c.jpg
PM me your email Ill work up an FRF package deal for you.
-Christine

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

We offer a decent affordable in house lighting in addition to Baja Designs lights, but the Renegade will work as with most any 40-43" radius light. We are running a 40" OnyX6 Arc Baja Designs in ours and it by far the most powerful light on the market, and compliments the best looking bumper on the market very well ;) Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.
-Christine
17290473346_759d0521f0_c.jpg
17316431835_aaf83df61e_c.jpg

Zeus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

Yea, I've seen this bumper, but I don't really see it as matching the renegade front with the studded look that the riveted-on panels give (I don't really like that look - maybe I would if the rivets were black). It would look right with a revolver or throttle front, though. Do you happen to have any pictures of what it would look like without those riveted-on panels? I'd think that would lose the ability to mount the rearward facing lights, though, and the sensors, not that the sensors are really that important.

Another question - can the skidplate be ordered to be better vented, sort of like the intercooler skid plate available for the throttle, but with larger vents? Or is there even enough space left behind the skid to mount a heat exchanger?

The Matching Rear REVOLVER Rear bumper does not affect any factory tow hook 100% to OEM specs.

PM me your email Ill work up an FRF package deal for you.
-Christine

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

Yea, I've seen this bumper, but I don't really see it as matching the renegade front with the studded look that the riveted-on panels give (I don't really like that look - maybe I would if the rivets were black). It would look right with a revolver or throttle front, though. Do you happen to have any pictures of what it would look like without those riveted-on panels? I'd think that would lose the ability to mount the rearward facing lights, though, and the sensors, not that the sensors are really that important.

Another question - can the skidplate be ordered to be better vented, sort of like the intercooler skid plate available for the throttle, but with larger vents? Or is there even enough space left behind the skid to mount a heat exchanger?

Yes you can order without skins, but like you said no rear lights or back up sensors. You can can have the rivets powdercoated black and yes you can have additional vent/ mesh added to front skid or a simpler solution would to just leave the the ROGUE backing plate off.