GEN 2 New reflective demon eyes installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had no issues with Rappy Graphics. Good product at a great price. I emailed him a custom touch I wanted to his hood graphic and he responded back within 30 minutes, said no problem and I ordered. Received them in 4 or 5 days. Not sure what there is to complain about?

Same here. My transactions have been smooth. Good luck in your next venture.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've always had a good experience with Rappy Graphics. Are they cheap? No. Not in price but not in quality either. You get what you pay for. I had some problems with one of the things I bought, and he quickly made it right.

I blame Amazon for the fact that everyone these days wants it super cheap and delivered next day.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have bought few things....one problem that may have been me....but he took care of it immediately. I was hoping he was kidding about selling out.

OP
OP
D

Designs N Signs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bought few things....one problem that may have been me....but he took care of it immediately. I was hoping he was kidding about selling out.
I am not selling my business , that was a joke. Ill be here untill the gen 3 is released :)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Same here. My transactions have been smooth. Good luck in your next venture.
Not selling the business that was a joke no worries

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Bamako

Reaction score
Got my shipment from Josh @ Rappy last week. Wanted to go for an OEM look on my Avalanche Grey so I spec'd non-reflective and no Ford Perofrmance or Raptor text in Magnetic to match the fenders/bumpers etc

Attachments

• IMG_8580.jpg
    IMG_8580.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_8558.jpg
    IMG_8558.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 187
Last edited: