New Rear Suspension Set Up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had the Stock exhaust on my truck for quite a while with the ICON Bumpstop kit. No issues

As we did as well, we have seen the dual Rausch used also. We did the dump due to last minute prep prior to Off Road Expo and the stock exhaust we have always run being destroyed. No issue otherwise.

OP
OP
B

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, from what I can piece together from this thread we will need a spring pack max 3" thick and one of your bump stop kits to achieve max up travel with these shocks. How about a weld on upper shock mount to beef up this mount. The way these shocks are mounted the will have a different leverage point and to me it looks like more stress on these top mounts.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it just has a red sale tag sign to show the sale items. There does not seem to be a promo code. They have a thread for their sale.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i wonder if they actually have this or are just pre selling, i haven't seen anything about an actual release yet.

OP
OP
B

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got a peek at ICONS new Jobber price sheet at MSRP on the shocks is $3675.00 a pair. Hmmm I think I'll go in a different direction, I can get a set of 4.4" bypass shocks for $325.00 more - just saying!