New Rear diff cover and fluid change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going to call them and ask about that. Honestly they need to make a DP std. that’s one f the main reasons to go to an aftermarket diff cover

They cater to custom, it's impossible to know what kind of skid plates or suspension someone will have in the way of the diff cover, so leaving it without a hole or plug helps builders.

OP
OP
mpk1996

mpk1996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They cater to custom, it's impossible to know what kind of skid plates or suspension someone will have in the way of the diff cover, so leaving it without a hole or plug helps builders.

Well. Apparently not. Just called them to buy one and asked if they would build one with a drain plug. They said no. Too much shop time. I told them I’d pay for it but they weren’t interested. So much for that

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
This is exactly the same as the spicer cover I posted, mine was less than half because the plate doesn’t say ford.

Not sure, it might be but the link Kahuna posted to the Spicer differential says it doesn't fit my 2019 F150?

HAZMAT221

Reaction score
What fluids are people running in their rear diffs? I see stock is motor craft 75-85 but I was curious if anyone was running a 90 or 110.