New Rear Bumper + Dovetail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are there any pics of the receiver hitch on this bumper? I have looked and looked and nothing. Just curious if the plate folds down etc.

It's a hitch plate that bolts between the bumper and the frame. Sturdy as crap, but about 2 inches or so higher than the normal hitch height. Mine may look a bit higher as I'm running Nationals HD +3 leaf packs. The receiver does not flip up and the trailer plugs fit perfectly in the box that is screwed to the bumper (meaning if you bend the box for some reason, you just screw in a new box instead of cutting/welding).

I'll try to get some pictures up. I'm trying to get some wiring done on my truck today.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Give me about 5 minutes and I'll take a pic of the sock receiver and the Rpg one I have both sitting in the garage lol I never got around to putting my new receiver on cause I hardly ever use it

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are there any pics of the receiver hitch on this bumper? I have looked and looked and nothing. Just curious if the plate folds down etc.

Here's a comparison shot stock on top Rpg raceline hitch on bottom.. You can see how much shorter it is than the stock and built a hell of a lot better!!!

image.jpg

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea it's possible lol if we had any laying around I'm sure they could be welded on! When you order just make sure you say you would like them welded back on!