New Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I first decided to buy a raptor the first one I ever saw was a race red and fell in love with it, but I had my heart set on a blue flame. So when I finally went to order one I had read that a new color was going to be offered so I ordered my truck sight unseen and was nervous but once I got it I loved it. I get a lot of compliments on it. I personally like that it's a raptor exclusive color, it's not on anything else (I mean no offense to anybody else's choice just my opinion). Ive personally seen every color in person and they all look great, But like others have said before its a raptor it'll look good in any color

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I first decided to buy a raptor the first one I ever saw was a race red and fell in love with it, but I had my heart set on a blue flame. So when I finally went to order one I had read that a new color was going to be offered so I ordered my truck sight unseen and was nervous but once I got it I loved it. I get a lot of compliments on it. I personally like that it's a raptor exclusive color, it's not on anything else (I mean no offense to anybody else's choice just my opinion). Ive personally seen every color in person and they all look great, But like others have said before its a raptor it'll look good in any color

Yep Terrain for the win IMO! Got one on order myself. Never seen it in person... Thats what makes it even better ;)..... My personality leans towards silver or terrain anyways, so i figured, Bad ass color all the way!

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my tux black but I've seen a couple of terrains in person now and I'm kind of digging the color! I would agree the pics don't do the color justice. As stated by many, it's a raptor and really it looks great in all the colors offered!!

Pushrodv8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I understand exactly what your going through, ever since the terrain for 13 came out, I liked the idea that it was special for The Raptor, and it suited the desert truck theme perfectly,
That made me order a Terrain Raptor, but I gotta be honest raptors look good in all colors,,,,,you can't go wrong either way,,, I've had a thread posted days ago debating between Terrain and Race Red,,,i was worried at 1st for not seeing any in person . After reading from terrain owners, I was sure I made the right choice.

Here are some Terrain pics in different shades ,, hope this helps:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 45