NEW RAPTOR WAVE to contend with the Jeep wave.

Should this new wave be adopted?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since your 911 crazy, a great friend of mine is on the Maverick Region Porsche Club of America, Carrera Cup. Richard Winne. Doesn’t hurt that he’s a Dr. He doesn’t wave, just the look of appreciation, or the look of death...

Jeep even has a Jeep Wave Club and they have hand wave decals that you can put on the outside mirrors, if your not sure to wave, your Jeep does it for you.

If you can’t tell being locked up at home is bad thing for me
Stay well to all !!!

I've had 10 Porsches over the years and I guess I'd say that Porsche owners know they are seen as pretty bad ass and get off more of people waving at them and not waving back themselves. Yeah, I've got it going on, they say.

OP
OP
Rapptor20

Rapptor20

Reaction score
When I get my Porsche I’m gonna flip everybody off Who drives a Porsche. Well maybe not the people who drive the McCann’s and the other ones that look like minivans I feel bad for them.

G_Dawg

Reaction score
Flipping the bird to each other would be a hilarious show of mutual respect. There is a Gen2 Shelby around here that pulled up next to me at a light the other day. We exchanged thumbs-up and then drove off.

I have an old, lifted TJ and the Jeep wave is about dead around here. Mostly soccer Moms driving newer Jeeps now who probably never heard of it. The only waves seem to come from the old school guys now.

OP
OP
Rapptor20

Rapptor20

Reaction score
Flipping the bird to each other would be a hilarious show of mutual respect. There is a Gen2 Shelby around here that pulled up next to me at a light the other day. We exchanged thumbs-up and then drove off.

I have an old, lifted TJ and the Jeep wave is about dead around here. Mostly soccer Moms driving newer Jeeps now who probably never heard of it. The only waves seem to come from the old school guys now.

let’s do this spread the word of the new wave. Hit it with an upvote above. :flipthebird:

OP
OP
Rapptor20

Rapptor20

Reaction score
I’ll be out here flipping the raptor to any fellow raptor passer by in hopes that they flip one back in a showing of true brotherhood. For the rest of you down voters, have fun getting confused with a jeep, a vette or a Porsche that looks like a minivan? I bet they secretly flip off 911 owners under the dash, like “cuff you mothercuffer bitch ass”

Anyways,...I thought we were starting a movement. How disappointing.

Last edited: