NEW RAPTOR WAVE to contend with the Jeep wave.

Should this new wave be adopted?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My kids and wife decided when we got our Raptor that we needed a wave (we already have a Jeep, and I ride a street bike as well, so couldn't leave the truck out of a wave), so they came up with the three finger wave, like a raptor claw.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not very many Raptors wave. In Metro Detroit I see a lot of them and in 9 years I only get about a 10% return so I quit.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I’m new to raptor ownership and I love this thing. 2600 miles in and I’m all giddy with lights, AFE intake, Awe exhaust, JB4 piggyback, 2 alpine 10’s on 1200watts. All the fun stuff.

Today I realized that we as raptor owners use the same wave that Jeep owners use... Wait what??

Yeah we use the same wave. Some dude in a raptor did the Jeep waive at me the other day. Since then I’ve been deep in thought about this. Noticing that I was mentally anguished by the lack of cool wave that should be associated with such a unique truck and unique cadre of owners, it hit me.

Definition of Raptor: a bird of prey, e.g., an eagle, hawk, falcon, or owl.

ok basically a bird.

I Propose the new Raptor wave is the flipping of such bird to fellow raptor owners.

Sorry to the few out there I have tried it on already. A they were probably like what an ******* or **** that guy. Simply just trying to start a movement. Can we all agree!?!

Other than the waive, What do you think of the performance increase of the JB4?

OP
OP
Rapptor20

Rapptor20

Reaction score
Other than the waive, What do you think of the performance increase of the JB4?
It’s pretty nice. Only takes five min to deinstall too!! Only tried 93 and map 3 so far. Will try map5 with 5 gallons of e85 mixed in soon. I have a feeling I won’t be able to do the bird wave with that tune, my hands will be stuck to the steering wheel. :D

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So how is the map3? I’m not familiar with the piggyback. So referencing you first hand about it.

There’s a tune to mix in some E85 with 93 octane?

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting subject.

When I was riding my HD Low rider it was usually a low hands down wave.

When riding my Suzuki GSXR it was a nod of the helmet.

Cruising in my Jeep it was a wave or a hand on the steering wheel at 12:00 wave.

When out blasting on the water it was a Shaka wave. Thumb and Pinky

Some people do it, some people don`t

I`m still confused, I guess there are brothers in everything from the military to skateboarders

Dayum, you've got 'em all down. What do you do when a pretty girl walks by?

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
My kids and wife decided when we got our Raptor that we needed a wave (we already have a Jeep, and I ride a street bike as well, so couldn't leave the truck out of a wave), so they came up with the three finger wave, like a raptor claw.

Aw yes, the Raptor wave or also known as the Russian eagle, three times more powerful than the American bird.

Ok I'll put the Gentleman Jack down now.
20180401_152029.jpg

OP
OP
Rapptor20

Rapptor20

Reaction score