New Raptor Under invoice, would you buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 115334

Thanks for all the insight fellas', so I went with my gut, and found a LF Raptor at another dealership 200+ miles away (in Gainesville) for $5,000 off MSRP, and actually $200 below invoice. Loaded, just wished it had CF package, other than that its perfect!

Looks great

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 115334

Thanks for all the insight fellas', so I went with my gut, and found a LF Raptor at another dealership 200+ miles away (in Gainesville) for $5,000 off MSRP, and actually $200 below invoice. Loaded, just wished it had CF package, other than that its perfect!

At one time you could buy the carbon fiber shifter knob from Ford. The part number is floating around somewhere in one of the threads. That is a way to get a little bit of the CF package. Enjoy your truck.

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At one time you could buy the carbon fiber shifter knob from Ford. The part number is floating around somewhere in one of the threads. That is a way to get a little bit of the CF package. Enjoy your truck.

This. I bought a Carbon Shift Knob off eBay and really liked the upgrade. It’s the best carbon piece anyway.

Also, congrats on the Raptor. As far as color goes, my general mindset is to pick 3 colors that you like and get the one that’s the best deal or quickest/easiest delivery.

The way I change my mind, no matter what color I was to get, I would inevitably get tired of it and envy the two other colors from time to time. As long as I get my top 3 color, I’m good.

I love the Leadfoot, by the way.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well....how do you like it? Mines been in the shop for a week getting wrapped and coated and it is driving me nuts!!! Feels good to have a vehicle again that I want to drive!

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much are you paying for the wrap? and is it a whole body wrap?
It’s Xpel ultimate clear wrap doing front bumper, grill, lights, hood, mirrors, roof, a and b pillars, fenders for 899.99 installed. Would love to do the entire truck just a little steep for my budget as I have other parts I am ordering taking up that budget ha!

subterfuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s Xpel ultimate clear wrap doing front bumper, grill, lights, hood, mirrors, roof, a and b pillars, fenders for 899.99 installed. Would love to do the entire truck just a little steep for my budget as I have other parts I am ordering taking up that budget ha!

lol, I understand. I was quoted 13,999 here in the DMV area. So I'll probably end up doing something similar.