New Raptor to the TMX family

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks smart ass. So, I suppose Google will tell me how the Raptor feels with the added unsprung weight of a 37" tire, or how she feels off the line with a slightly taller final drive ratio, or what it feels like between gears 4, 5 and 6?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That google search shows you how to find the answers by using google to search this site. And the very first hit was the exact same link that Bulletnjm posted for you. Smart ass or not but you can use search can't you, ********? Bet you didn't even watch what I posted from that link, did you?

Last edited by a moderator:

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That google search shows you how to find the answers by using google to search this site. And the very first hit was the exact same link that Bulletnjm posted for you. Smart ass or not but you can use search can't you, ********? Bet you didn't even watch what I posted from that link, did you?

Using the goggle.... interesting ...

Normally, I do searches before starting a thread, but if it's okay with you, Mr. forum cop, the OP appeared to mod raptors for a living... the guy posted an impressive list mods, none of which included gears. I wanted to hear what he had to say about running 37s w/ 4.11s. But then realized how old the original post was and asked others to weigh in.

Why don't you Google "how not to be a ****** bag"? Is it too hard to just ignore a post that doesn't meet you exacting standards?

Do you get paid to be a forum cop, or is it like a wanna-be forum moderator thing?

Well, this thread is shot. Hey @moderator, or uh, @RDFTS, can you kill this thing? Sure no one wants to search for "37s and gears" and run into this.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Why don't you Google "how not to be a ****** bag"?

I just had to, and "608,000 results (0.39 seconds)".

Man, I never would have thought that many results would have cameback on "how not to be a ****** bag". That means over half million folks are worrying about being a ****** bag..., and 608K folks actually wrote on this subject.
I would have never have knew that if I haven't read this post.

Now if I was an administrator, I would just create a new forum on "how not to be ****** bag" & that should elimite all the butt hurt...
:everything:

D

Deleted member 12951

Normally, I do searches before starting a thread, but if it's okay with you, Mr. forum cop, the OP appeared to mod raptors for a living... the guy posted an impressive list mods, none of which included gears. I wanted to hear what he had to say about running 37s w/ 4.11s. But then realized how old the original post was and asked others to weigh in.

Why don't you Google "how not to be a ****** bag"? Is it too hard to just ignore a post that doesn't meet you exacting standards?

Do you get paid to be a forum cop, or is it like a wanna-be forum moderator thing?

Well, this thread is shot. Hey @moderator, or uh, @RDFTS, can you kill this thing? Sure no one wants to search for "37s and gears" and run into this.

Why don't you pull in a real moderator @KaiserM715. It is apparent that you are so stubborn that you never clicked and watched what I posted for you how to use google to search this site. You sir, are the ****** bag.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...and no one from TMX has taken over the account? Anyone else care to weigh in w/ in-seat experience w/ 37's and stock gears...in a Raptor, of course. I ran 38.5's and 5.13's in my old K5 and loved it, but that was with its anemic bone-stock TBI 350, 7000r4 tranny and 1-ton axles. Not looking for an overall gear ratio-to-tire size debate; just wanting to know well a stock Raptor does w/ 37's

Hey - I'm running 37's with stock gears and a 5 Star tune. I don't drag race my truck, but I do drive it a lot (2014 w/ 79k miles). Mostly highway, but this weekend we went to a off road park and it did great. Mixed sand, gravel, water, mud course and I never once felt a lack of power. Didn't get stuck either (if you don't count getting high centered at the top of a hill climb). Have done several other Raptor runs with no issues.

If you're going to go with 37's, just do it. See how it feels compared to the 35's. I know the KM2's are a little bigger than my KO2's, but they aren't a big lugged tire. I think you'll be surprised how well the truck handles it. And if it doesn't feel right then you can always do the gear change.

Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.