New Raptor to have 450hp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
We? you got a mouse in your pocket?

This is the best way for Jimbo to get back in to a Raptor. Buy Forza 6 and mod the shit out of it all for $60.

Then Jimbo can hang out with the other virtual Raptor owners and talk shit until the Flamin' Hot Funyun's and NOS Energy Drink's run out.

Last edited:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Concerning fake engine sounds being piped through the speakers (in other words, back to the topic), gee will that be stereo? Will we be able to fade that between the front and rear speakers, balance it L vs. R, and EQ it?

Now I ask you, do you spend your hard earned money on an a full sized off road truck because you want special effects? If so, maybe they ought to feed us inflated MPH readings when in off-road mode.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reality is no longer just whatever is on the internet; it appears reality is gaming and social media.

Just imagine how "real" things will be when everyone is wearing virtual reality headsets. Then everything will be virtually real and perfect. :mwah1:

And we'll start finding out how many people died because they can't stand "real life" and don't eat or drink or leave their caves. :baby:

The future is virtual reality and the sooner all real life websites like this one shut down the better it will be so the new wave of experts can teach us what life is going to be like. :flipthebird:

I'm not going to buy a new Raptor. I'm buying a video game. It's cheaper and available now. Sign me up.

Oh, can someone teach me how to use a video game controller? I'm still a keyboard & mouse user.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm with you, @MagicMtnDan!

I was perfectly content with DOS, would greatly prefer a manual shift transmission, and don't find all the nanny features on our trucks all that useful. I don't own a video game. My ex-wife gave me an Atari for Christmas about 30 years ago. I took it back.

Bar hopping, video games, social media, on-line sex, *********, drugs, etc. are for people who are frightened of real life. (I don't have any use for dancing either - it just seems like an adolescent mating ritual to me - but I don't think there's anything really wrong with it. I just can't see anything particularly good about it, either.)

Real life is Out There!

Many may disagree with me, but before they argue with me I make them take off their bunny slippers.

Last edited: