New Raptor to have 450hp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Guess I'm wrong on the games getting privileged info, first I've heard.
The pictures and specs are released when Ford wants and all the media releases on the same day.

There are some privileged media personal testing out the new ecoboost for the Raptor. They have to conceal the pictures and data, but info leaks out about motor issues. They will address issues before release, but it's part of the development and fine tuning. Will new Raptor owners cause damage, hell yes, they should get current owners to test.
If the same new ecoboost is getting 600hp in the new GT, they could give the Raptor 500hp and make it more desirable.

Last edited:

10splaya22

Reaction score
Guess I'm wrong on the games getting privileged info, first I've heard.
The pictures and specs are released when Ford wants and all the media releases on the same day.

There are some privileged media personal testing out the new ecoboost for the Raptor. They have to conceal the pictures and data, but info leaks out about motor issues. They will address issues before release, but it's part of the development and fine tuning. Will new Raptor owners cause damage, hell yes, they should get current owners to test.
If the same new ecoboost is getting 600hp in the new GT, they could give the Raptor 500hp and make it more desirable.

I was surprised too seeing the video and especially how it was kept so secret while under development. But the picture and spec info, I agree, is usually all released at the same time as it was for the GT350.

I hope they can get the motor issues resolved but getting 500hp out of the new ecoboost shouldn't be an issue with some boltons and a tune. I know some people are against modding but from what I've seen around here thats not the case :wink:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Really? Are you ****** really so insecure about your precious little game that you are all now going to create accounts to post here?

The game is not the problem. There are those here who play Forza. It's the little dweebs like you have to go from one forum to the next to peddle their stupid views on life because they spent the past 36 hours on a Mt. Dew Red stupor playing with the sick virtual Raptor.

Go enjoy your games. It doesn't matter if it's a Raptor forum or a Civic SI or Corvette forum. People are not going to care what some video game has to say about the actual vehicles they own or may own down the road.

Might as well lock this thread because a whole bunch of insecure little gamer kiddies will now create accounts to defend their virtual Raptor's.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
WTF is going on here. Didn't realize we grabbed our data off ******* Forza now...