New Raptor Owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G3Rap

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Terrible_One

Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow first-time Raptor owner and newbie. :)

My Lightning has Line-X coating in the bed and it is excellent. On a more sour note, my Raptor has some overspray from the factory on the B-pillar that will require them to repaint the section. I would rather have had it done by Line-X then apparently trusting whoever Ford used...

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saying hi! I’m a first time Raptor owner and this is the new Gen 3 I just picked up today.

Pretty much everything I wanted as a first time owner with the exception of it not coming with a bed liner.

Hoping to get a spray in bed liner from LineX. Anyone have the LineX spray in bed liner and have any insight on it? Good? Bad?View attachment 397955
Welcome!

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Line-X is great. There is an option to get the more expensive UV protection coating which I would opt out of if you intend to garage and/or put a cover on. They can also spray so that it lips around the portion of the bed that leads to the tailgate gap. From what they told me, factory linings end at the edge of the bed and it's possible to accidentally "lift the liner" is something strikes the edge hard enough.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

#GingerRaptorsMatter

And yes, Code Orange was my first pick. White was my second.

I love how flashy and in your face it is. Can’t wait to hit the trails with it. Hopefully I can secure a spot for the Michigan SnoBall next year given I live in SE Michigan.

I think we all go through that phase where we think to ourselves ... “you know, gingers are kind of hot and definitely different." We think to ourselves ‘she’s not blonde, so I won’t need to do as much thinking for her’. But then after the new wears off we realize that she’s totalmente loca...

Nothing a few years of therapy won’t take care of though ;-)

OP
OP
G3Rap

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we all go through that phase where we think to ourselves ... “you know, gingers are kind of hot and definitely different." We think to ourselves ‘she’s not blonde, so I won’t need to do as much thinking for her’. But then after the new wears off we realize that she’s totalmente loca...

Nothing a few years of therapy won’t take care of though ;-)
There is absolute truth to this HAHA.

Good thing dirt, sand, and few whoops will cure most of this than any therapy ever could.