New Raptor Owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! Line-X also has an undercoating that I had applied to mine. Living in SE Michigan, you may want to do some type of undercoating as well.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! CO is the best! I had mine linexed and am very happy with it. I also recommend having them do the rear wheel wells. Then off to PPF and tint!! Hope you love the truck!

OP
OP
G3Rap

G3Rap

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! Line-X also has an undercoating that I had applied to mine. Living in SE Michigan, you may want to do some type of undercoating as well
Ooo can you expand on the undercoating that you got? I’ve heard good and bad things depending on the one you get. Some say it’s “goopy” grease like and makes it hard to “work” on the underside.

OP
OP
G3Rap

G3Rap

Reaction score
Congratulations! CO is the best! I had mine linexed and am very happy with it. I also recommend having them do the rear wheel wells. Then off to PPF and tint!! Hope you love the truck!
Oh yeah. A tint is in tow after the bed, rear wheel wells, and hard tonneau.

Looking to get the tint before summer hits

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooo can you expand on the undercoating that you got? I’ve heard good and bad things depending on the one you get. Some say it’s “goopy” grease like and makes it hard to “work” on the underside.
I'm not an expert by any means, but it isn't like the old rustproofing you'll hear bad things about. I live in northern Illinois and wanted to do as much as I could to preserve the frame, etc. https://linex.com/protective-coatings/undercoating has more information, but your local Line-X would be happy to explain more than I can.